Thursday, October 4, 2012

C4K Summary for the month of September

C4K #1
I posted a comment for "Ajani's Diver Story". Ajani wrote a detailed story about how a deep sea diver named Tom, who fought an octopus for a treasure. Ajani wrote how Tom shared the treasure with his friends. I told him, I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class and that I enjoyed reading his story. I told him that I could picture Tom fighting off the octopus for the treasure. He did a great job!

C4K #2
I posted a comment for "Kennedy" a seventh grade student in Iowa. She posted a picture of a piece of a "Kentucky Coffeetree". I told her, I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class and let her know that I thought it was a cool picture she has posted. I also let her know that I checked out the sweet search that she mentioned. This is a great way to have students research and blog about plants they are learning about.

No comments:

Post a Comment