Thursday, September 20, 2012

C4T Post #1

C4T #1 Post
For the C4T project #1, I commented on Paige Vitullis' blog post "Pondering Paige". In this blog, her most recent one, was on the day before the semester started. She has a positive outlook for what is to come in this semester. She also has a very busy schedule this semester. Ms. Vitulli will be traveling to Ireland, via a grant, for a conference. She will also be studying different cultures by connecting with them. I left her a post that I liked her outlook on the semester and wish her well on her trip and her study of the cultures.

C4T #2 Post I posted my second comment on Ms. Vitullis' blog post "Pondering Paige" on her post about, "NAEA Proposal Accepted: Connecting Communities with Chopsticks". In this post she shared a link about how she was accepted for this conference. This conference will be held in the spring in Texas. I congratulated her on being accepted and wished her well in this conference. I posted on a later post because there were no new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment